UTokyo Repository 東京大学
 

UTokyo Repository >
139 大気海洋研究所 >
80 国際沿岸海洋研究センター >
Coastal Marine Science >

このページ(論文)をリンクする場合は次のURLを使用してください: http://hdl.handle.net/2261/51654

タイトル: Comparison of day and night mysid assemblages in a seagrass bed by using emergence traps, with key to species occurring at Pulau Tinggi, Malaysia
著者: Gan, S. Y.
Azman, B. A. R.
Yoshida, T.
Majid, A. M.
Toda, T.
Takahashi, K.
Othman, B. H. R.
キーワード: mysid assemblage
day and night
emergence trap
seagrass bed
Pulau Tinggi
Malaysia
発行日: 2010年8月20日
出版者: International Coastal Research Center, Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, the University of Tokyo
掲載誌情報: Coastal marine science. Vol. 34, No. 1, 2010, pp. 74-81
抄録: A study of the mysid assemblage was carried out at the seagrass bed of Pulau Tinggi, Johor, east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Two seagrass species, namely Cymodocea serrulata and Halophila ovalis, were dominant from this area. The aim of the study was to investigate the diversity and abundance of mysids between day and night by using emergence trap (0.25m2). Day and night samples were taken at 5 stations. Two traps were deployed randomly at each sampling period. A total of 16,544 mysid individuals were enumerated throughout the sampling period. Eleven species belonging to three subfamilies of the family Mysidae were identified. These species, which were found to be new records from this study area were: Acanthomysis platycauda (Pillai 1961), Acanthomysis quadrispinosa (Nouvel 1965), Acanthomysis longispina (Fukuoka and Murano 2002), Anisomysis aikawai (Ii 1964), Erythrops minuta (Hansen 1910), Lycomysis spinicauda (Hansen 1910) and Prionomysis aspera (Ii 1937) belonging to the subfamily Mysinae; Anchialina dentata (Pillai 1964), Haplostylus bengalensis (Hansen 1910) and Pseudanchialina inermis (Illig 1906) from the subfamily Gastrosaccinae; and Siriella vulgaris from the subfamily Siriellinae. Analyses of variance (ANOVA) showed that the effect of sampling period to be highly significant for total density but not significant for species richness, diversity index and evenness index. The majority of mysids (94%) were captured at night with the remaining 6% captured during the day. A. quadrispinosa was the most abundant species which comprised 99.5% of the total sample. The distribution and abundance of this species influence the diversity and evenness of the mysid community at each station. In this paper, the key of mysid species from the study area is also provided.
内容記述: Proceedings of 4th JSPS-VAST Joint Seminar on 'Coastal Marine Science', Hai Phong, Viet Nam, 26-28 October 2009
Oceanography
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/2261/51654
ISSN: 13493000
出現カテゴリ:Coastal Marine Science
Coastal Marine Science

この論文のファイル:

ファイル 記述 サイズフォーマット
CMS340113.pdf393.51 kBAdobe PDF見る/開く

本リポジトリに保管されているアイテムはすべて著作権により保護されています。

 

Valid XHTML 1.0! DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2010  Duraspace - ご意見をお寄せください